George Eliot Hospital Opening Hours
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON BLOOD TESTING DUE TO COVID-19
- If you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, e.g. fever or continuous new cough, please DO NOT attend for a blood test.
- The blood test clinic at George Eliot Hospital is currently limited to George Eliot Outpatients only, if you have been given a blood test form by your GP please visit one of our alternative blood test locations.
- 7.00am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday (4.15pm on Friday)
- 7.00-9.00am Appointment only (Pre-Booked)
Appointment only blood tests are available between 7.00am-9.00am (Walk in patients will not be seen during this appointment period).
- 9.00am - 4.45pm (Friday 4.15pm) (Pre-booked or outpatients via kiosk booking)
Appointments should be pre-booked unless you have attended an outpatient appointment that day.
If you are attending/have attended outpatients and have been asked to have a blood test on that same day, please attend the phlebotomy department (blood tests) and book an appointment slot (for that day) at the kiosks located just outside the department.
Bedworth health centre
- Monday 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Friday 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 9.00am-4.00pm
Nuneaton Newtown centre
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.00-2.00pm
Urgent Blood Test Appointments
If you have been asked to have an urgent blood test, please attend the phlebotomy department (blood tests) and go straight to the reception desk.